A China, HangZhou base company that is specializing in 3 dimensional camera technology has unveiled their 3D World 120 Tr-Lens Stereoscopic camera designed with three lenses, which unfortunately, not a digital camera.
And according to 3D World, this 120 Tr-Lens Stereoscopic camera is especially useful for capturing 3 dimensional artistic photos, commercial photography display etc. 3D World’s 120 Tr-Lens Stereoscopic camera is designed with ultra-high quality of 80 million pixels picture resolution. The dimension of 3D World 120 Tr-Lens camera is 8.15x 8.07 x 5.28-inch, and the camera body weighs approx. 1960g or 690oz.
- Camera Type: Medium Format Tri-lens Stereo Camera (Reflex Viewing Lens)
- Lenses: Anti-reflection coated glass optics, seven elements in six groups. f/2.8, 80mm focal length
- Lens separation: 63.5mm
- Focusing: manual adjustment, 0.8 m – infinity
- Shutter type: metal focal plane shutter
- Aperture: F2.8, 4, 5.6, 8, 11, 16, 22 and six half stops
- Shutter Speeds: B, 1,1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/15, 1/30, 1/60, 1/125, 1/250, 1/500Sec.
- Light Metering: consists of two of SPD’s (silicon photo diodes) for light measurement; aperture and shutter speeds are matched according to the LED display.
- Viewfinder: consists of a viewfinder hood and lens, Eye-level pentaprism type with .0.7 X magnification
- Focusing Screen: Split-image microprism type surrounded by a Fresnel screen. 3 LEDs in 5 exposure graduations display overexposure (+), correct exposure (O) & underexposure (-), bubble level for horizontal checking.
- Flash synchronization: X-contact only, sync speed 1/60 sec. or slower
- Film advance: Lever provided; 16° standoff angle and 128° winding angle, aligning film numbers through window on camera back
- Filter Interface：M46X0.75
- Power source: Two 1.55V silver-oxide batteries.
- Film: One roll of 120reversal film for a pair of 58mm x 56mm stereo images. 6 pairs per roll.