Would you know what your Baby are crying for? Although it has been a normal process for a baby to cry, sometimes it’d be nice to know exactly why they are crying. Manufactured in China, the machine call “Why Cry Baby Analyzer” will help you identify your baby’s cry.
Sometimes when a baby keep on crying, parents are so confused do not know what have to be done, at this point it would be nice to have a baby’s translator. Think Geek with this innovative product is here to rescue you by analyzing why your baby cry.
Statistically, the gadget will need about 20 seconds to figure out what’s wrong with your precious one. The analyzer will then show a face on the screen that you can link up with the five different possible issues.
There are five emoticons relevant to your baby’s crying frequencies: stressed, sleepy, annoyed, bored and hungry. Unfortunately, it doesn’t translated things in a more detail manner, but at least it’s something you need to know.
The analyzer also capable of displaying room’s temperature and humidity. To keep it powered, it requires 4 AA batteries.
- Used by adults for all ages 0+
- Takes 4 AA batteries that are included
- This crying analyzer detects why your child is crying (i.e. Stressed, Sleepy, Annoyed, Bored or Hungry)
- Displays the temperature and humidity in the room
- Distance between the Why Cry and the baby should be 1 to 6 feet to detect properly
- Other noises in the room may cause a false reading
- Dimensions: 2 x 6.3 x 2 inches
- Weight: Approx. 0.5 pounds
Price: You can get it from ThinkGeek for $99.99.
[ Source: ThinkGeek ]