Would you know what your Baby are crying for? Although it has been a normal process for a baby to cry, sometimes itâ€™d be nice to know exactly why they are crying. Manufactured in China, the machine call “Why Cry Baby Analyzer” will help you identify your baby’s cry.
Sometimes when a baby keep on crying, parents are so confused do not know what have to be done, at this point it would be nice to have a baby’s translator. Think Geek with this innovative product is here to rescue you by analyzing why your baby cry.
Statistically, the gadget will need about 20 seconds to figure out whatâ€™s wrong with your precious one. The analyzer will then show a face on the screen that you can link up with the five different possible issues.
There are five emoticons relevant to your baby’s crying frequencies: stressed, sleepy, annoyed, bored and hungry. Unfortunately, it doesn’t translated things in a more detail manner, but at least itâ€™s something you need to know.
The analyzer also capable of displaying roomâ€™s temperature and humidity. To keep it powered, it requires 4 AA batteries.
- Used by adults for all ages 0+
- Takes 4 AA batteries that are included
- This crying analyzer detects why your child is crying (i.e. Stressed, Sleepy, Annoyed, Bored or Hungry)
- Displays the temperature and humidity in the room
- Distance between the Why Cry and the baby should be 1 to 6 feet to detect properly
- Other noises in the room may cause a false reading
- Dimensions: 2 x 6.3 x 2 inches
- Weight: Approx. 0.5 pounds
Price: You can get it from ThinkGeek for $99.99.
[ Source: ThinkGeek ]