QStarz BT-Q1000XT is a portable bluetooth GPS device capable of recording your travel point up to 400,000 way points and capable to store travel history up to 40 days long.
QStarz BT-Q1000XT uses MTK II chipset at 165dBm sensitivity, 66-channel tracking and supports A-GPS fix in less than 15 seconds. BT-Q1000XT also comes with Time Schedule function for auto-logging and includes over-speed alarm.
Qstarz BT-Q1000XT key features:
– The product can be used as a GPS receiver for mobile phones or PCs and as a stand-alone track recorder.
– Memory space for 400,000 recorded items (geographic coordinates with timestamp).
– Switch button for easily changing between Navigation and Travel recorder modes.
– Point Of Interest (POI) button for saving track highlights.
– Track recording can be started and stopped manually or automatically at preset times.
– Led lights and audio inform the device status.
– Speed alarm feature can alert you whenever speed limit is being exceeded.
– Bluetooth for mobile phone or PC connection.
– Battery life up to 42 hours.
– QTravel PC application lets you save tracks on the PC and view them on a map.
– QTravel is compatible with Google Maps and Google Earth.
It uses MTK II chipset with 165dBm sensitivity and 66-Channel tracking and supports A-GPS fix in less than 15 seconds.