Dell Adamo XPS ultra thin mobile notebook pc has been reported since October last year, and this time Dell has brought this 9.7mm thin notebook to Mobile Word Congress 2010 in Barcelona, Spain.
Adamo XPS is powered by Intel Core 2 Duo SU9400 (1.4GHz) processor, 4GB of RAM, 128GB SSD, Intel GS45 Express chipset and Windows 7 Home Premium (64bit) OS. It has a 13.4-inch LCD display capable to deliver up to 1366×768 pixels resolution.
Dell Adamo XPS’s Key Features:
- 1.4GHz IntelÂ® CoreTM 2 Duo ULV
- Superthin 13.4″ HD 16:9 WLED 720p display
- Metallic key cap, full-size keyboard
- Integrated 2MP webcam and integrated mono digital microphone
- IO: DisplayPort, 2 USB 2.0 and headphone connector. Standard connectors via external dongle: RJ45, DVI.
- Optional connectors via external dongle: VGA, HDMI.
- Communications: 10/100 via external dongle, BluetoothÂ® 2.1, 802.11n (3×3)
- Up to 5 hours 17 minutes2 with optional extended battery life using lithium ion cells, 40 Whr
- Compact power adapter
- Dimensions: (w x d x h) 340 x 273.9 x 9.99 mm 1 (13.39″ x 10.78″ x .39″)
- Weight: 1.44 kg (3.2 lbs.5) with standard 20Whr battery
- Genuine WindowsÂ® 7 Home Premium 64-Bit
- 4GB 800MHz Dual Channel DDR3 memory3
- 128GB 4 solid state drives