If you hate have year-end holidays on chilly winter season, you could also get an escape on the wonderful tropical island with beautiful beaches, aren’t you? Nope, we are not talking about expensive five stars resorts in Bali or Lombok, but here is the chance for those adventurers to get their feet wet on Hawaii’s tropical beach and enjoy the ‘rainy’ season for the year-end.
Hawaii’s composite climate is considered mild throughout the year, moderate humidity and persistence of northeasterly trade winds, although there will be some infrequent severe storms once in a while.
So, here is the deal for you, if you have been making some fortune offline or online this year, here is an escape deal from Destination Resorts in Hawaii that you might not want to miss. An ancient Hawaiian cultural site punctuate the landscape, gentle surf laps the shoreline and soft golden sand gives way to swaying palms. For surfers, you could enjoy the Makena Surf on the southern edge of Maui’s plush resort community of Wailea, travelers get a taste of this paradise, and with this Escape courtesy of Destination Resorts Hawaii, you’ll get your chance to do the same.
You could enjoy the swimming pools with jet spas, four tennis courts, two herb gardens with barbecues, amid lush palms and colorful flowers with cobbled paths.
Best Pricing Deals:
Stay in 2012:
- Get a four-night stay for four guests in a two-bedroom Ocean View Condo ($2,000) or
- Two-bedroom Ocean Front Condo for USD2,084;
Stay between January 1 and March 8, 2013:
- Get a four-night stay for four guests in a two-bedroom Ocean View Condo for USD2,521; or
- Alternatively, there is a two-bedroom Ocean Front Condo for USD2,629.
Above four options already include a five-day luxury-size car rental from Dollar Rent A Car; a $20 dining credit at Ruth’s Chris Steak House and a $20 dining credit at Tommy Bahama; a two-for-one Polynesian-adventure tour of Haleakala, Central Maui, and the Iao Valley, courtesy of Gray Line Tours; and complimentary parking, Wi-Fi, and phone calls.
However, above four packages do not included:
- Tropical retreat on idyllic Po’olenalena Beach is located in Makena near the exotic natural wonders of Ahihi Kina’u Nature Reserve, La Perouse Bay, and Onelua or Big Beach, where each privately owned vacation condo is appointed with a fully-equipped kitchen, en-suite washer and dryer, spacious living and dining areas, private bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an expansive lanai to take in the magnificent postcard views.
- Full-day adventure tour of Haleakala, Central Maui, and the Iao Valley, you’ll get up close to the dormant Mount Haleakala Crater, where you’ll summit the mountain, stop at the visitors’ center, and pay a visit to the overlook.
- Tour to Central Maui, where you’ll discover the island’s unique flora and fauna. The tour then heads to Wailuku, a bucolic town known for its sugar-cane fields, and Iao Valley State Park, featuring the iconic Iao Needle, a lush volcanic monolith that rises 1,200 feet from the valley floor.
Visit the best island in the world? Maui is voted to be the best island to visit by readers of Cond Nast Travelerfor the last 18 consecutive year!
This deal online last for the next 50 hours by the time we wrote this, more information could be obtained, right here!