Hey, did you noticed that LEGO also awaiting for apocalyse on December 2012? Nevermind all those ancient prediction, as it is unlikely to be end of earth, but end of human being? That’s pretty hard to tell by now. As the solar storms are getting stronger in recent years, human could probably become night crawling creatures that only pop up at night, similar to zombies.
That’s when LEGO’s Haunted House Set set into the play, with 2 glow-in-the-dark ghosts, Lord Vampire, Lord Vampire’s Bride, Frankenstein Butler and a Zombie Chef, the LEGO set is over 2000 pieces for you or your kids to have fun with thy creative ideas.
Coming September this year, Zombie Apocalypse is part of the new LEGO Monster Fighters lineup, designed with high exterior detail and classic haunted house features, including peeling paint, missing shingles, broken railings, shutters and boarded up windows.
This is probably world’s first official LEGO Haunted house. Does this indicates kids and grown up are getting too bored with the conventional buildings and automotive type of LEGO bricks and seeking more amusement from haunted feelings?
LEGO has taken the excitement further, once it is built, you could open the house via the hinged wall to reveal the interior that has a bedroom, attic, fireplace, potion room, music room, folding staircase, office and a kitchen. Get ready to enter the haunted house this coming September, will keep you update on the price once available.
Other features after the jump…
- Add to your LEGO Monster Fights Collection with the first official LEGO Haunted House!
- Includes 6 minifigures: 2 glow-in-the-dark ghosts, Vampire, Vampire’s Bride, Zombie chef and butler
- Features unique ‘crooked’ design featuring boarded up windows and working front gate.
- Haunted House opens to reveal detailed interior with 3 floors.
- First floor features fireplace that swings open and displays a ship in a bottle on the mantle.
- Cook up a ghoulish meal with the Zombie chef in the kitchen complete with old-style stove, jars and table.
- Write letters from the Vampire’s haunted office.
- Pull the lever hidden in the chimney to release the drop down staircase and access the top floor.
- Top floor features gramophone, records and newspaper LEGO elements.
- Customize the Haunted House with new stickers for wall hangings, spider webs and curtains.
- Measures 15.4” (39cm) high, 9.4” (24cm) wide and 7.5” (19cm) deep
Seeking other LEGO monster fighters series? Check them out, right here!