Vodafone in collaboration with LG Electronics has announced the new Windows phone based on Windows Mobile 6.5 â€“ LG GM750.
This technology is â€œThey need the technology and services to access email, the internet and the ability to download widgets, applications and fun tools without complexity. The combination of Vodafoneâ€™s services, Windows Mobile 6.5 platform and our S-Class UI, technology and design expertise, makes the GM750 the mobile package consumers with busy lives have been waiting for.â€
The next generation smartphone which packs smart, easy-to-use features and services that help people enhance their digital lives.
Features Of LG GM750:
- Large 3-inch full touchscreen display with LGâ€™s S-Class user-interface
- 5 megapixel camera with auto focus
- Fast Internet browsing via Vodafoneâ€™s high-speed mobile broadband network or WiFi
- Built-in GPS navigation function for getting directions
- Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync email ensures users never need miss their email again
- Windows Marketplace for Mobile lets users download applications directly to their handsets
- Automatically back up and synch photos, music as wel as texts to their PC, thanks to the free My Phone service
- Latest Windows Mobile 6.5 OS
The dimension is 109.8 x 56.5 x 11.9mm, and Vodafone is planning to hit 7 countries starting October 6, 2009 â€“ Germany, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, UK, and France (via SFR), however, no words on pricing yet.