Adventurous journey to the wild wild west is exciting and sometime challenging for those researchers majorly dealing with exploration or deep into forests, jungles or caves.
You will need a lightweight, rugged, compact yet huge storage for all your electronics peripherals.Â The Earth Explorer Medium Backpack is designed with flexibility to hold personal items, photographic/video gear as well as hiking equipment.
Following Earth Explorer Medium Backpak offers intricate design that provide optimal storage solution for your photographic equipment with extra space in the middle bag for other stuffs including hiking gear.
Key Features ofÂ Earth Explorer Medium Backpak:
- Lower photo padded compartment holds a camera/camcorder and accessories such as lens, flash unit, batteries, cables, charger, etc.Â This compartment features a set of modular dividers that will allow you to customize the bag to your gear.
- Upper personal storage compartment opens with a large pull-tight flap and will hold all of your personal necessities such as food, clothes, books, etc. If necessary, the division between upper and lower compartments can be removed to create one large storage space.
- Rear padded compartment will hold a laptop and accessories. These items are accessible through the main compartment or via a side zipper. 4. Multiple external pockets and pouches will accommodate many items such as stationery, wallet, binoculars, cell phone, etc.
- Special connecting points and included straps allow you to tie on more gear such as a walking stick or tripod.
- Advanced harness system is designed to allow ultimate adjustment of its padded, ergonomic shoulder straps, ensuring the perfect fit for each individual carrier.
- Two designated pull out side pouches for water bottles can also be used as anchored supports for a tripod or a monopod.
- Quick-snap buckle for easy access to your equipment.
- Rain cover to protect the entire bag and its contents.
Price: USD174.99 [ Get it for USD138.92, right here! ]
Searching for more options on backpack? Check here.