Claiming the lightest laptop for its class, Panasonic Toughbook S9 is a rugged magnesium alloy case laptop that withstand 30 feet drop testing and withstand pressure up to 220lbs on its top or base.
Panasonic Toughbook S9 has a dimension of 11.1x 8.3x 0.9~1.5-inches (HxWxD), powered by Intel Core i5-520M vPro 2.4GHz processor, the Turbo Boost function will pump up the processor speed up to 2.93GHz , supports up to 6GB of RAM and the battery is capable to deliver up to 11 hours of juice. Toughbook S9 also resistant to liquid spill up to six ounces, and it has a weight of 3 lb.
You will find an Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6200 WiFi at 802.11a/b/g/n, bluetooth v2.1+EDR (class 2), Gigabit Ethernet and optional WWAN or Gobi2000 mobile broadband (EV-DO and HSPA). The Panasonic Toughbook S9 is now available in the United States.
Other features of Panasonic Toughbook S9:
- 320GB shock-mounted flex-connect hard drive
- 2GB RAM (DDR3), expandable to 6GB
- 12.1â€³ widescreen WXGA (1280 x 800) LCD display with LED backlighting
- Anti-glare screen treatment
- DVD super multi-drive
- HDMI and VGA video outputs
- Integrated Security Features: Fingerprint reader
- Genuine Windows 7Â® (with XP downgrade option)