Today we are going to take a sneak peek at various tablets that has or going to hit the market pretty soon. Let’s start with Panasonic Japan’s UT-PB1, an Android based 7-inch e-book tablet that offers 8GB internal storage, 1.3 MPix camera, 1024×600 touchscreen, and powered by a dual-core processor.
Panasonic UT-PB1 e-book tablet is designed with a US connector, which is one ingredient lack in Samsung Galaxy tab and iPad 2, and there are also built-in speakers, while supported connectivity including WiFi and Bluetooth.
For online presence of the UT-PB1 e-book tablet, Panasonic has collaborate with Rakuten e-book store Raboo, for join marketing and partnership. Raboo itself will be launched this coming August 10th.
More details on technical specifications after the jump…
- Product Name: Panasonic UT-PB1
- Manufacturer: Panasonic Corporation
- Power: Built-in lithium ion battery
- Charging time (AC adapter included): Usually charge: 2 hours 15 minutes
- LCD display (16:9 aspect ratio): Type the number of pixels 7V: 600 horizontal 1024 Ã— vertical Colors: 262K colors
- Screen Size 90mm wide, 153.6mm height, 178mm diagonal
- Speaker: 500mW +500 mW Stereo Output (8Î©)
- Camera: Megapixel 130, CMOS
- Connection terminal: Headphone jack: 3.0mW +3.0 mW (when 16Î©), pin Ï†3.5mm stereo mini jack USB: USB 2.0 (Hight Speed)
- Dimensions: 206mm Ã— 133mm Ã— depth 13.9mm height width (excluding protrusions)
- Weight: Approximately 400g
- Compatible Recording Media: microSD Memory Card (8MB ~ 2GB) microSDHC Memory Card (4GB ~ 32GB)
- Built-in memory capacity: Books available space 8GB: 4.5GB approx (including data such as data downloaded from the Web or email) Other Data: 0.95GB about (such as data transferred from a PC or data recorded / captured by the unit)
- Wireless LAN: Standards: Conforms IEEE802.11g/IEEE802.11b/IEEE802.11n
- Transmission Systems: Method OFDM, DSSS system / channel frequency range (center frequency): 2.412GHz ~ 2.472GHz / 1 ~ 13ch
- data transfer rate (standard value): IEEE802. 11g (54Mbps maximum), IEEE802.11b (11Mbps maximum), IEEE802.11n (72Mbps maximum)
- Access Method: Infrastructure Mode
- Security: WPA2-PSK (TKIP / AES), WPA-PSK (TKIP / AES), WEP (64bit / 128bit)
[ Source: Rakuten Panasonic UT-PB1 ]