Rovio is a Wi-Fi base little four-wheels mobile robot with webcam and microphone features. Rovio has video and 2-way audio streaming capability. You could use the wi-fi internet connection to drive the little Rovio around your house, even when you are thousands of miles away, taking pictures of your loved one or interact with your little kids would never be so much fun.
Besides, you could also use your PC, MAC, iPhone or even your PS3 to control the little Rovio. After pictures are taken, you could even e-mail the pictures to your friends or simply send them into your email account.
Rovio WiFi Roaming Bot will let you to see and hear everything where it is located, moreover, Rovio comes with several features, including:
- Easily control Rovio remotely 24/7 from anywhere in the world with an internet connection.
- Rovio detects your computer settings and guides you through the setup process.
- Its head-mounted moveable camera and wide range of vision enable you to see and hear exactly what Rovio sees and hears, on your screen.
- Set waypoints so that Rovio can navigate itself around your home, without having to control each step yourself!
- At the click of a button, send Rovio back to the charging dock using its self-docking capabilities – even when you are not at home!*
- Guide Rovio through dimly lit locations with the aid of its built-in LED headlight.
- Rechargeable NiMH battery included
- 1 x Charging dock with built-in TrueTrack Beacon
- 3 x Omni-directional wheels
- 1 x Head-mounted VGA camera
- 1 x Speaker and 1 x microphone for 2-way audio
- USB connectivity
- Wi-Fi connectivity (802.11b and 802.11g)
- Dimensions: 10″ x 9″ x 4″ (8″ with camera full extended)
Price: USD179.99 [ buy Rovio Wi-Fi Roaming Bot here ]
[ Source: ThinkGeek ]