If you are spying on someone, what kind of color sunglasses would you wear? Well, according to movies’ scenarios, and on most of detective movies, those detectives always wear black sunglasses.
And a bit difference from below outdoor spy cam sunglasses, which are not intended to be part of any identity disguise. Instead, they were created to hide a tiny video camera by the mid of the sunglasses. This video camera has the recording, play and pause capabilities.
So, instead of pointing a video camera or camcorder device to a certain object that you see, why don’t hang the tiny spycam equipment on your ears, so you could start targeting and recording the object via your head motion.
The recorded videos are stored in AVI format on a Micro SD card that support up to 8GB capacity. These spycam equipment also feature user friendly controls which are located on the sunglasses frame.
This spycam equipment has a built-in battery which is rechargeable via a USB connection and has a battery operating hours up to 4 hours.
* Sunglasses that capture excellent video and audio
* Built-in rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery
* User friendly operation buttons for easy control
* 4GB memory card is included (Micro SD) – supports 8GB max
* Video file format: AVI
* Resolution: 640×480
* Weight is 1.4 oz (39g)
* Includes: Sunglasses, Memory card, USB cable, User manual, Carry case, Cleansing cloth, AC Adapter
Price: USD149.99 [ Get yours, here! ]
[ Source: ThinkGeek ]