AC100 is the first Android netbook released by Toshiba UK. You will find 10.1-inch LED display, 8GB of internal flash memory, 512MB RAM, 1.3-MP camera and bluetooth 2.1 capability, mean while for the graphics you will get NVIDIA’s Tegra chipset.
Other features is 802.11n Wi-Fi connectivity, 1x HDMI port for HD video viewing over your large LCD TV and the amazing 8 continuous hours of operational time and up to 7 days battery stand-by hours, perfect match for busy travelers with hardly any opportunity to find a wall mount power socket for recharging their mobile computer.
- Display: 10.1 inch, 1024 x 600 pixels (Not a touchscreen)
- OS: Google Android 2.1
- Chipset: 1GHz NVIDIA Tegra TM250
- Storage: 8GB to 32GB flash storage
- Memory: 512MB
- Battery: 8 hours run time, or 180 hours in standby
- I/O: HDMI, USB, mini USB, mic, audio, SD card slot
- Connectivity: 802.11b/g/n WiFi, Bluetooth and optional 3G
- Camera: 1.3MP
- Dimensions: 10.3â€³ x 7.5â€³ x 0.8â€³
- Weight: 1.9 pounds
Toshiba AC100 is arriving by August this year, no info on pricing yet.