Toshiba AT200 is an ultra slim and ultra light Android tablet that powered by TI OMAP 4430 1.2GHz processor, 1GB RAM, up to 64GB internal storage and sports a 10-inch touchscreen capable to deliver up to 1280×800 pixel resolution.
Toshiba AT200 tablet that runs Android 3.2 Honeycomb OS, is also equipped with 5 Megapixel rear facing camera, a 2 Megapixel front facing camera, 1x micro HDMI port, microSD card slot, GPS, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity.
AT200 Honeycomb tablet has a thickness of 7.7mm, weighing 558g, there is alsoÂ built-in gyrometer, 3D accelerometer, electronic compass, ambient light sensor, stereo speaker and docking port. Full specifications after the jump…
- Androidâ„¢ 3.2, Honeycomb
- High resolution 25.7cm (10.1â€™â€™) capacitive LCD panel with LED backlight, 1,280 x 800 pixels (16:10) and multi-touch support
- CPU: TI OMAP 4430, 1.2GHz
- RAM 1GB DDR2
- Internal memory with up to 64 GB
- Micro-USB, micro-SD, micro-HDMIÂ®, BluetoothÂ®, Wi-FiTM (802.11b/g/n), docking port
- GPS, 3D Accelerometer, gyrometer, electronic compass, ambient light sensor
- 5.0 MPixel camera (rear), 2.0 MPixel camera (front)
- Stereo speakers (2x 1.5W)
- Toshiba Media Player supporting a wide selection of video, picture and audio formats
- Weight: 558g
- Size: 256mm x 176mm x 7.7mm
- Battery life (backlight 60nits): 8h (100% video playback). 8h (65% web browsing via WLAN 10% video playback 10%; 25% standby)
Expect to see Toshiba AT200 Honeycomb tablet for release in last quarter this year.
[ Source: Â Toshiba Europe ]