Powered by an AMD Super Mobile CPU, ITG’s xpPhone is running on Windows XP OS. For internal memory user could get up to 1GB. The storage capacities vary from 30GB – 120GB HDD. Meanwhile, a 8GB – 64GB SSD is available for external memory. AMD Super Mobile CPU display is using 4.8-inch touchscreen, 802.11b/g Wi-Fi, GPS, 1.3-megapixel camera, and WiMax (optional).
You can choose a 3G module for your carrier’s necessary frequency (AT&T, Vodafone, and Orange are listed). Not only has the QWERTY-slider much improved cosmetically.
There are four colors for you to choose from: white, red, black and silver.
* CPUï¼š AMD Super Mobile CPU
* SSD: 8G/16G/32G/64G
* LCD: 4.8′ TFT Touch-screen LCD 800*480
* Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP
* Networkï¼šGSM/GPRS/EDGE/WCDMA (HSDPA/HSUPA);
CDMA/CDMA2000 1X/CDMA1X EVDO,TD-SCDMAï¼ŒTD-HSDPA
* Wirelessï¼šWiFi 802.11b/g,WiMax(optional),Buletooth,Stand-alone GPS
* Camera Specifications:CMOS, 300k/1.3 Million;
* Ports:1 x earphone jack,1 x microphone jack,Docking Connector
(include VGA output signal ),1 x USB 2.0, SIM Slot;
* Power Management:
Battery: Removable Lithium-ion
Talk time: about 5 hours,Stand by time: about 5 days
Real life: about 7 hours(Standard), about 12 hours(Large)
Talk timeï¼ŒStandby timeï¼ŒOperation time may vary depending different usage.
* Weight: 400g (include battery)
[ Source ; Product Page ]