Motorola XT615 is the latest Gingerbread powered Android smartphone. Having the thickness of mere 9.8mm, it has been a big disappointment for those mobile phone users seeking speed and performance, as Motorola XT615 comes with 800MHz processor, 512MB RAM and 1GB ROM.
The 1390mAh battery is capable to provide up to 300 minutes of continuous talk time, however, there is a mini USB2.0 connector useful for charging and a microSD card slot that supports up to 32GB additional storage space.
Motorola XT615 Android Smartphone comes with MOTO Switch US 2.0 app that smart enough to detect to whom you often call to and which know which apps you used the most and grouping them into the front menu automatically.
Sadly, if you are looking for a speedy phone like similar to Galaxy S II, this Motorola XT615 will not be your option as it’s coming with slow 800MHz processor, 512MB RAM and 1GB ROM only. However, if performance is not your main aim, this phone is quite attractive as it has 4-inch touchscreen display, 8-megapixel camera with LED and front VGA camera for video chatting apps.
Other mentioned features including Bluetooth 3.0 with A2DP and WiFi connectivity. More technical specifications after the jump…
Features and Specifications:
- Bands: WCDMA 900/2100; GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- HSDPA 7.2M/HSUPA 5.76Mbps
- Platform/ OS: Android Gingerbread 2.3 with Moto Switch UI 2.0
- Dimensions: 117.7 x 60.5 x 9.85 mm/ 123.6g
- Display: 4.0” 480×854 FWVGA
- Camera: 8MP LED flash/VGA front
- Connectivity: 3.5mm, USB 2.0 HS, BT3.0 EDR/A2DP, 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct
- CPU/Memory: Qualcomm MSM7227A-0 800MHz; 1GB ROM/512MB RAM, supports up to 32GB microSD card
- Video & Audio: MPEG4, rmvb, Divx, H.263, H.264; AMR, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, MIDI, MP3, WAV
- Battery: 1390mAh
- Talk time/Standby time: 300mins/110hrs
- Others: Hanging ornament hole, LED Flash
Will available by mid December in Taiwan market, no words on arrival in Uncle Sam’s market yet.