Comes with a dimension of 3.5 x 1.5 x 0.375-inches, TrackStick GPS tracker comes with a 4MB flash memory that capable to records months of travel histories. Simply turn the TrackStick Mini on, hot start will take a mere 9 seconds, cold start about 52 seconds, afterward, you could place the TrackStick Mini on your car dashboard and go for a drive.
TrackStick Mini will automatically records your journey info including time, date, speed, position, heading and altitude into the flash memory. TrackStick Mini also capable to let user view the traveled routes directly in Google Earth.
For extracting the GPS data as well as recharging the lithium-ion battery, you will need to plug the TrackStick Mini into a USB2.0 port on your laptop or computer.
Protected with rubber boot and vehicle magnetic mount, TrackStick is receiving signal in L1 (1575.42MHz frequency) using the C/A Code. However, unless your car is a super sport type, TrackStick is capable to detect and record GPS data for maximum moving speed not exceeding 300 km/h, and operate well in minus 30 to 80 degree Celsius.
Other features of TrackStick Mini GPS Tracker:
- 360 antenna receives a satellite signal without facing the sky.
- Weatherproof rubber boot and vehicle magnetic mount
- 7x more sensitive than our previous models
- Tracking sensitivity: -160dBm
- Temperature recorder: -10Â°C to 60Â° C (14Â° to 140Â° F)
- Vibration detector allows a movement-dependent sleep mode for longer battery life
- Integrated directly into Googleâ„¢ Earth for worldwide use and fully compatible with many other off-the-shelf mapping programs
- Requires Windowsâ„¢ (32 or 64-bit) 7, XP, or Vista compatible computer with USB1.1/2.0 port
[ Source: TrackStick ]